We deliver branded and unbranded fuel in bulk quantities in an efficient manner to ensure that your fuel needs are met.
We offer on-site delivery of fuel for companies that find it beneficial for their vehicles to be filled-up at their own property offering the flexibility and convenience of not having to refuel at a service station. This is also an expedient service for construction crews at work-sites needing to ensure their equipment is refueled daily.
Mobile Tank Pickup
We provide our customers with the cost-effective option of picking up or refilling their fuel tank at our bulk plant facilities.
Whether you need bulk quantities of motor, gear, compressor, or another type of oil, our fleet of trucks will efficiently deliver branded and unbranded lubricants when you need them.
We offer packaged lubricants in both totes and drums.
For fuel facilities, we offer the following proactive and repair services to keep your equipment in optimum condition:
- Meter calibration
- Tank water removal
- Cathodic protection tests
- Leak detector tests
- Submerged pump repair
For retail facilities, our certified technicians are happy to assist with the following and more:
- Bulb and ballast replacement
- Air conditioning maintenance
- Electronic point of sale
- Carwash preventative maintenance
Inventory Management and Statistical Inventory Reconciliation (SIR)
To simplify your daily inventory reconciliation, we offer an automated inventory tank management system through dial-in software that provides level accuracy to the 1/10 of an inch. For your convenience, we maintain up-to-date records of your inventory and will provide data to the EPA in the approved format should the need arise.
Our quantity monitoring services notify us when the fuel levels in your tank are insufficient which allows us to schedule a delivery and ensures that you never run out of fuel.
As a leader in the industry, we offer assistance and training in regulatory compliance. Our knowledgeable staff will help you understand your responsibilities with regard to owning an underground storage tank.
Underground Storage Tank Operator Training
We offer a comprehensive training program on all three class levels. Any person owning an underground storage tank larger than 1,000 gallons is required to be certified in one of the below class levels.
The three operator classes and objectives of training described below are based on EPA’s guidelines. Owners and operators should check with the state where their USTs are located to determine state-specific operator class descriptions and applicable training requirements.
- Class A operators – have primary responsibility to operate and maintain the UST system and typically manage resources and personnel to achieve and maintain compliance. Training for Class A operators should allow the operator to make informed decisions regarding compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Class B operators – have daily responsibility for on-site operation and maintenance of UST systems. Training for Class B operators should provide an in-depth understanding of operation and maintenance aspects of UST systems.
- Class C operators – are daily on-site employees who are generally the first line of response to events indicating emergency conditions. Training should allow the Class C operator to take appropriate action in response to UST related emergencies or alarms caused by spills or releases from an UST system.
Read more about UST Class Levels and Training on the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s website.